OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
BS OHSAS 18001 stands for the occupational health and safety management system certification by taking BS OHSAS 18001 is confirmation for your business partners, clients and staff members that you are committed for minimising the occupational health and safety risk factors and BS OHSAS is a systematic and procedure driven way to deal with controlling and checking risks that can affects on organisational day-2-day business performance.
With the proper implementation of health and safety management system you can analyse the improvement in operational performance and your customers get more valuable products.
BS OHSAS 18001 provides more advantages to your customers by:
- controlling the production and operational delays.
- compliance with BS OHSAS 18001 provides you a safe platform to do business internationally.
- Showing your dedication to keep up an successful health and safety approach.
BS OHSAS 18001 certification have many more advantages to make your organisation more productive, ready to meet its legal requirements and help to enhance staff confidence by making the working environment a more safer environment to work in.
- Enhancing your reputation and expanding your opportunities to increase new business.
- Minimising dangers of downtime through miss-happening.
- If you follows all BS OHSAS 18001 guideline then you don’t worry about law and legislative for occupational health and safety.
- BS OHSAS 18001 certification is bound for continual health and safety improvements and provide the robust system to maintain.
- Increase your stakeholder confidence to be 3rd party occupational health and safety accessed and certified.
- Proper implementation of BS OHSAS 18001 save your insurance premiums.