ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
ISO 27001:2013 is the latest version of Information Security Management System, mainly the objectives of the ISO 27001:2013 is to establishing, implementing, maintenance and continuously improvement of an Information Security Management System.
Information is one of the most important assets round the World. In today’s virtual world we all are depend on informations system and services this is true and we make the security threats more vulnerable then ever before. So what is the solution for this critical problem? and the answer is only ISO 27001:2013 implementation because ISO 27001:2013 protect your data whether its staff, supplier or your customers from unwanted threats, hackers and also safe your position.
ISO 27001 helps associations to treat information security genuinely, putting in frameworks and procedures to prepare for the risk of security breaks or misuse of informations. It meets expectations with your business and the sort of informations it holds, whether that is ledger points of interest, staff records, passwords, or customer secret data.
Protecting information of your organization is important assets for successful management system and for continual improvement of the organization and this approach can only be achieved by proper implementing of ISO 27001:2013.
Some key benefits of ISO 27001:2013 are:
- Information Security Management System allows you to secure exchange of data.
- To be ISO 27001:2013 certified is the confirmation itself that your organisation is committed to secure sensitive data.
- ISO 27001:2013 helps you to follow different regulations laws (e.g. SOX)
- After taking ISO 27001:2013 you don’t worries about the legal obligation for information securities.
- ISO 27001:2013 provide you competitive benefits because you are troubleshooting information security related issues.
- Information Securities Management System helps to continual improvement of your organisation and is compatible with other standards.
- Improve your organisation quality and minimise security risks.
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention and acquisition.
- ISO 27001:2013 is an internationally recognised standard so it will help you to change your company to a brand name in the field of Information Security Management System.