ISO 22000:2005 – Food and Safety Management System
ISO 22000:2005 is an internationally recognised standard for food and safety management system it covers all your requirements for a food safety management system and provides the efficient and comprehensive control on supply chain management, and hazard controls. The principles of ISO 22000:2004 will make your organisation internationally recognised by ensuring you have the right risk control set up in your organisational premises.
ISO 22000:2005 is the combination of the core elements of Quality Management System and HACCP (Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point) that is bound for continual improvement and minimise the risk of low-quality food products by providing the hygienic environment for development of food and safety management system.
What are the Benefits of ISO 22000:2005?
- compliance with ISO 220001:2005 is the confirmation for the customers that your product is not dangerous for human consumption.
- ISO 22000:2005 focus on production, maintenance and distribution of food products in your organisation and provide an opportunities to improve it.
- Food safety and Management System helps to improve your business reputation and image in the field of food industries around the globe.
- Proper implementation of ISO 220001:2005 improve you entire food safety chain management system and controls the low quality products and health-risk foods.
- ISO 220001:2005 improve customer satisfaction, retention and acquisition.
- ISO 220001:2005 is internationally recognised standard in the field of food and safety so it will help you to change your company to a brand name.