ISO/TS 16949:2009 – Quality Management System for Automotive Industries
ISO/TS 16949 was mutually developed by The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) individuals and submitted to the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) for support and publication. ISO 16949:2009 is based on the structure of ISO 9001:2008 quality management system framework for automotive industries and the point of the standard is to amplifies the quality framework inside of the automotive supply chain management network and fulfils the client specifics requirements from the automotive segment.
Some key features of ISO/TS 16949:2009:
- Improve the product and procedure working quality.
- Pumps extra certainty for worldwide sourcing.
- Reassignment of supplier assets to quality change.
- Basic quality system approach in the supply network for supplier/sub-contractor improvement and consistency.
Certification Procedure :-
What are the Benefits of ISO 16949:2009 Certification?
- Improve Customer satisfaction: Making and delivering the product that meet the customer requirements will improve the customer satisfaction.
- Reduced operational costs: When any organisation follows the QMS guidelines it will surely reduced the operational cost and enhance the item and product quality.
- Improve relationship with partners / stakeholders: Enhance the view of your organisation with staff, clients and suppliers.
- Global acknowledgement: ISO 16949 is the internationally recognised standard so compliance with this certification you will get extra confidence for serving your services better then others around the world.
- Improve confidence: compliance with ISO 16949:2009 improve organisation confidence when you bid for worldwide sourcing contracts.